dinsdag 10 juni 2014

Noraebang friday

Friday I had another day off so I decided to spend my Friday like a Saturday so I went to Daegu downtown again.
I wanted to walk to Gugi since I was out of ideas for new restaurants that might be good.
And.. I didn’t went inside primal so.. I got lost and didn’t end up finding it.
I decided to check out Lotte Young Plaza instead.
I like this place so much more than Debec.
Debec is such an old lady place to go compared to Lotte Young Plaza.
The style of the clothing and bags there fits my style much more and the price range seems to be a bit lower as well.
They even have an arcade and a movie theatre there.
I was kind of hoping to find a CD store in there as well.
But I ended up being left In complete disappointment instead.

I ate some KFC since they did have KFC in there and I spend an hour on wifi..
And then I figured.
Today Is the day I’m going to Noraebang alone.
My mood was getting worse by the minute anyway.
After going on facebook I just felt more sad so I went to the place I usually go with Jinjoo and Eunji for Noraebang.
At that point I didn’t even care about language barriers anymore.
I figured that if I put my finger up and say one I would be fine.
I said yes a couple of times and gave the guy 10.000 won.
The guy made sure I went into the right booth since “ten’’ could still be hard for foreigners.
In English.
But hey! Nice that he made the effort.
So I spend 10 minutes trying to remember how it went and I ended up changing settings which kind of messed up my first hour.

I chose so many Punk, Emo and Rock songs to sing.
I sang so loudly that I even managed to lose some of my voice within the first hour.
After that I sang many sad 2AM songs wholeheartedly since 2AM always seem to capture my feelings.
Then I picked out the few Korean songs that I know the lyrics to.
Old songs from SHINee and Beast.
Some old songs from the 90s from H.O.T and DEUX.
Some pop songs from *NSync, Gotye and Adele.

I sang/rapped a few Eminem songs and was able to do pretty well at Stan and Without me.
For some reason I was able to rap almost all the lyrics for Without Me leaving me completely surprised.

I ended up spending more than 2 hours by myself in Noraebang but I didn’t mind at all.
I can sing all the songs I like and nobody is there to see me sing like an idiot.
Which Is great.

When I finished I went to the bathroom only to find out they only have squat toilets.
Which I never really know how to use..
I mean.. you have to pull of your pants completely if you even want to use those, right?
Maybe I should do some research on this..
Anyway.
I returned the microphone and headed to the Disco ppang ppang area because I knew they had bathrooms.
On my way out I played a game of Punch ball again and beat the high score 2 times.
I always score up to 8200 and more which is a good score for a girl don’t you think?
The funny thing is that I’m even able to beat quite a few Korean guys with this game.


I headed back to my dorm right after and went to sleep almost instantly.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten