woensdag 25 juni 2014

Sam Yuk Gu. QUICK! COME, GO.

Monday
Today was a really fun class.
We learned how to say verbs and certain words towards elders using the se yo on the end.
Which you can use for people that are higher than you but also as a way of asking something politely.
The teacher said we could ask our friends to do something using please.
Please sing, please dance ect.
Everyone chose Ajusshi.
Ajusshi had to dance, sing, kiss the classboard, get hit by the teacher, talk in enlish and a lot more.

I lost a game of ‘’Sam, Yuk, Gu’’ which is a game including numbers.
You have a row of people and you have to count until someone makes a mistake.
You can’t say any number with a 3, 6 or 9 in it.
You have to clap instead.
I lost this game so I had to sing.
I chose a Korean song and as you might have expected I chose a song I knew the lyrics to.
Even if I die I can’t live without you by 2AM.
It was quite the embarrassing experience but thanks to my Noraebang experiences I didn’t sound that bad.

Tuesday
Today we learned more about numbers and for some reason I do quite well at Korean numbers so I liked this class.
We had to do some math and tell the teacher the answers in Korean which was double as hard.
Not only do you have to do math but you also have to think about the numbers in Korean.

Ajusshi sang a song in Korean that my classmate Puong was practicing.
Actually, he is quite good at singing so I am surprised every time.
Last week he sang a song by Westlife in class and it was really not that bad.

We were supposed to have a test but they postponed it to next Friday which I really don’t like.
I’ve been studying a lot and know I feel it has been for nothing.
I guess I will study some more.
Next Friday we also have to move out of our dorm and move to a different dorm because of construction.
So after we finish the test we must leave as soon as possible to prepare to move our stuff.
For some reason this is only for a day which means : I’m gonna pack all my stuff in my suitcase and I’ll be ready to go.

Wednesday
As usual we had revision of the last couple of chapters like we normally do on Wednesdays.
I don’t think anything funny really happened besides the fact that everyone was almost falling asleep on this day.
Probably because the weather was so hot the day before, many people couldn’t sleep.

I started going to the gym with my roommate today.
I can’t believe I am actually going to a gym now since normally I really dislike going there.
Exercising is definitely fun but I like it so much better when doing sports instead of just going to this area to lift weights and run on a treadmill.
 But hey.. It’s free so why the heck not.

Thursday
Today was the day that we learned about what to say when in a restaurant and it was also the day that I spilled my coke.
All over my desk and the floor.
Basically the rest of my classmates had to come rescue me.
Nok Hwa was holding my schoolbooks and Yen Sha was providing me with tissues.
(By the way their names look so weird if I try and write it down in English)
Then the teacher told Hwi Hao to get some tissues from the toilet and he went in the slowest pace possible.
Then he came back with a giant mop and tissue and he started cleaning it.
Everyone was like “Where the hell did he find that mop’’.
Then the teacher was like: “Thank you Cleaning Ajusshi!’’
And I had to laugh about that for 5 minutes even during class because everything about this situation was so funny.

Friday
Today we FINALLY learned how to use the word because in a sentence in Korean.
I’ve been waiting for this day because I always want to tell people WHY I do something and I was never able to do that.

Today Ajusshi got made fun of again since he still doesn’t understand a lot of Korean.
The teacher was teaching us the word for ‘’fast’’.
So suddenly she screamed SHAI HWI HAO COME HERE FAST NOW!
NOW COME FAST THIS WAY!
But ofcourse he didn’t understand a word she was saying so he was looking at us like : “WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO’’.
Then he stood up and slowly walked towards the teacher while she was screaming. WALK FASTER FASTER!
So he ended up walking through the whole room slowly not understanding what he was supposed to do.
Then the teacher said: “GO!”. So he went back to his chair but then the teacher screamed “OK FAST NOW COME HERE!” and then he ran towards the teacher.
I can’t believe this took 5 minutes for him to understand.

At a certain point in class we had to write our answers on the school board and everybody wrote their answers really small except for Ajusshi who used font size 72.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten